amanda buckner tattoos



Digital Tattooed
Digital Tattooed
Experimental piece. Trying to stabilize and refresh my skills and possibly create new styles.Original stock by ~NAN0bt-stock is found at [link]Thanks for viewing
thumbnail

Vector girl 1
Vector girl 1
My first good vector-girl.I took a picture and overlayed it with shapes which makes an interesting and beautiful effect (and a rather rare one, I figure).Making these involves some deal of randomne...
thumbnail

Little Toad
Little Toad
Since i come from a different world with different concepts and a ummm a bit different natural (dis)order, i thought it would be nice if i'd start sharing it with you (: So i brought with me this l...
thumbnail

The Bill Kaulitz visual kei
The Bill Kaulitz visual kei
the mix of Bill Kaulitz and Asagi of D. XD
thumbnail

Absinthe Tattooed
Absinthe Tattooed
Using the beautiful profile of Absinthe-Stock [link] I created this vampire-ish, True-Blood-ish, biker-babe-ish image lolI put together the tattoo using various photoshop brushes.. Tell me what you...
thumbnail

No comments:

Post a Comment