avis brennan tattoos



Nerdy Tattoos Level'd Up
Nerdy Tattoos Level'd Up
This isn't the best picture in the world of my tattoo, but I figure I should upload SOMETHING of my updated ink :3
thumbnail

Orcool by JoshKH92
Orcool by JoshKH92
Artist: My 'Orcool' memorial tattoo for my sister Cassie who passed away in May 2010.She loved Orcas and also had one tattooed on her arm.Now your little sister has one too Cass! ♥ ♥ &#...
thumbnail

Tattoo ID
Tattoo ID
I forgot to tell you all I got a haircut in Nov. I need to make a journal...My tattoos I made today! I'm obsessed with drawing on myself & Charlotte lately. When I was drawing on Charlotte in Engli...
thumbnail

Apple and Cinnamon.
Apple and Cinnamon.
Maybe my favourite tea for winter. Maybe, 'cause my addiction to teas grows day by day.There's always a new winner.Time for a new ID, so here is my grin. Longer hair too.And my love's giant checked...
thumbnail

Telepathe
Telepathe

thumbnail

No comments:

Post a Comment