cool martina montoya tattoos



Solid Gold 5
Solid Gold 5
[link]
thumbnail

My First Tattoo
My First Tattoo
latin for 'she flies with her own wings'. This is original, please don't steal. C*pyr*ght © Bobbie DesMarais. All rights reserved. My images may not be reproduced or used in any form without my wri...
thumbnail

A new Tattoo
A new Tattoo
And Expansion of my photography.My Close buddy getting his first Tattoo!
thumbnail

The Tattoo Artist
The Tattoo Artist
My girlfriend took this shot of myself and Mandy, my tattoo artist. It was taken in the tattoo parlor, Squid Ink, on the 10th of November. The tattoo itself took three hours to do and cost me $ 28...
thumbnail

Yakuza Tattoo 7
Yakuza Tattoo 7
Nikon D300. Another for the projection project, this one with Eidolona. 35mm slide projector with rear curtain flash.
thumbnail

No comments:

Post a Comment