Kim Kardashian pictures by donald church

Kourtney Kardashian's "One Life To Live" Forgetfulness


Kourtney Kardashian's "One Life To Live" Forgetfulness


Seeming to be in desperate need of a lifeline, Kourtney Kardashian had quite the troublesome time remembering her lines for her guest role on "One Life to Live".

In a clip from the upcoming episode of "Kourtney & Kim Take New York," the 31-year-old tells that she's worried even though she practiced for the gig with sister Kim, as she said, "I literally thought I would have two lines and my script is so long."


Another apprehension the eldest Kardashian sister has is that she has to kiss a guy - and it isn't her babydaddy Scott Disick !

The reality star explained how she feels about smooching other men, telling, "I'm not an actress. I just don't feel like kissing some random guy. This is definitely a lot more than I thought I was agreeing to."

http://www.etonline.com/media/flash/unicorn/UMInterface.swf


 
 
 
 
 
 gossipcenter
Photo Credit: Getty Images 

No comments:

Post a Comment