lavonne hall tattoos



Brand of butterfly
Brand of butterfly
Ok... it´s manip for TWC-story "Brand of butterfly", which write one of my friend...
thumbnail

tattoo done in photoshop.....
tattoo done in photoshop.....
my sleeve extended using photoshop and other deviant's art sorry i cant remember your names! i will remove if its your art ect.....
thumbnail

tattoo 2
tattoo 2
have been pushed to do this being as it is spirit day... so here is one of the tattoos on my hips (ish) i have two, the writing says always here, and the other one says in spirit making them say al...
thumbnail

tattoo 1
tattoo 1
i have been pushed to do this being as it is spirit day... so here is one of the tattoos on my hips (ish) i have two, the writing says in spirit, and the other one says always here. making them say...
thumbnail

My New Tattoo 2
My New Tattoo 2
Something I did when I got bored like an hour ago. xD Bill's new tattoo without the skanky body of Miley, but the body of a hot guy from a stock site. Actually looks like Bill's body too.Stock sit...
thumbnail

No comments:

Post a Comment