mae gilliam tattoos



Tattoo ID2
Tattoo ID2
New tattoos iD. 2 new sets are coming to dA and Rbrzezinski.net--© RBRZEZINSKI.NET
thumbnail

Worlds dumbest tattoo
Worlds dumbest tattoo
A tiny french moustache on my left index finger (the image is inverted). I hope i'll have a sense of humor for the rest of my life.
thumbnail

TATTOO
TATTOO
thats me getting my tattoo!i will post a picture of it when it is completely finished.. i still have one or two more sessions.i drew it myself!
thumbnail

Scarab tattoo
Scarab tattoo
My tattooIsnt it cute?
thumbnail

Tattoo: July 2008 ID
Tattoo: July 2008 ID
About time I had a new ID. Couldn't come up with anything new so this will do now. I got this tattoo on 29th April this year as my birthday present from Alex. It took two hours and I have another s...
thumbnail

No comments:

Post a Comment