superb patty gallagher tattoos



my tattoo
my tattoo
if you like this, visit jolly rotten - my inspiration..
thumbnail

New Tattoo
New Tattoo
A close-up of the tattoo I designed for myself.It hasn't been inked yet,So please don't tell me it "looks fake."I'm going to get it inked in this week..Also, a matching one to symmetrically complim...
thumbnail

My tattoo
My tattoo
This is my tattoo. The letter read MCMLXXXII in case its a bit blurry. It translates into 1982, which was the year my older brother was born. My brother passed away on October 21, 2005 from suicide...
thumbnail

Cook Island Forearm Tattoo
Cook Island Forearm Tattoo
Same tattoo as before.. Cook Island/Niue design
thumbnail

Arm Tattoo
Arm Tattoo
Tattoo on inner-arm is Niuean and Cook island style, The tipani flowers near the wrist represents her three children and unity.The inner elbow has a New Zealand Snapper done in Niuean and Cook Isla...
thumbnail

No comments:

Post a Comment