imogene wong tattoos



D R E A M Tattoo realised
D R E A M Tattoo realised
I finally got my tattoo[link] The tattoo artist had to make some changes since I had too much detail for the small size I wanted, but I think it came out quite nice ---EDIT---It's located on my lef...
thumbnail

DeviantID Tattoo
DeviantID Tattoo
New DeviantID
thumbnail

law cosplay hand tattoo
law cosplay hand tattoo
my temp tattoo for my law cosplay, i based it off the manga version which says DETH across the base fingers, as opposed to the anime version which has DEATH across all fingers
thumbnail

Chihuly tattoo
Chihuly tattoo
My eyes are neither green - nor is my skin tattooed in Chihuly art. But I had red hair at the time, and was feeling creative...hahaha
thumbnail

new tattoo
new tattoo

thumbnail

No comments:

Post a Comment