superb marcie maddox tattoos



My Tattoo
My Tattoo
That is my tattoo i designedit myself it tooked a while, but it was worthy
thumbnail

tattoo artist
tattoo artist
wolfgang - my favourite tattoo artist....
thumbnail

Power Symbol Tattoo Geek Girls
Power Symbol Tattoo Geek Girls
Harper from Grapevinefires.com at PAX posing with another girl who has a power symbol tattoo.Harper on Left, Stranger? on right.
thumbnail

USB AND FIREWIRE TATTOO
USB AND FIREWIRE TATTOO
Harper from GrapevineFires.com tattoos. Right wrist is USB and left wrist is Firewire.Geektastic!
thumbnail

My tattoo
My tattoo
My tattoo, as requested by Gillian Lee and Sandy, it has significance to me as this was done as a "spur of the moment" thing, I was in QLD with my best mate for a holiday to celebrate his birthday,...
thumbnail

No comments:

Post a Comment