caitlin massey tattoos



Tattoo project IV
Tattoo project IV
I had the great luck of find this guy and his AMAZING tattoo in the last sunday during a photoshooting. Thi´s one the greatest tattoos that i´ve seen.
thumbnail

Andys Body Electric II
Andys Body Electric II
01.08.2009 @ the Stahlwerk BeckerAndy´s Body Electric - German tattoo artistwww.andysbodyelectric.dePhotography by Dirk Behlauwww.pixeleye.de
thumbnail

Wish Time
Wish Time
I was shooting this - [link] - for the 9th birthday balloon photography contest, and could NOT help myself. Renee and that cupcake, too darn cute to pass up shooting.Yes, that is supposed to be the...
thumbnail

Lawbreaker
Lawbreaker
Model : Vierzha Putri ~vierzhaLens : Tokina F/2.8 11-16mm
thumbnail

My Future Tattoo
My Future Tattoo
I've been wanting a tattoo of the Joker (portrayed by the late Heath Ledger, the best Joker ever), and after talking to my friend Jay's uncle, I'll be getting it done very soon. I'm getting it on t...
thumbnail

No comments:

Post a Comment