cool velma justice tattoos



Star tattoo
Star tattoo
I designed this tattoo for a friend (the designs can be seen in my gallery) and she got it done it came out so well Its awesome that something I designed it now actually a tattoo! yey thank you le...
thumbnail

Geisha Tattoo
Geisha Tattoo
Geisha with fan & blossoms tattoo, Body placement: Ribs
thumbnail

Tattoo
Tattoo
My new tattooo!!!!I love it so much!!But it's an original design, based on another image, and only me and my sister have this tattoo, and if I see anyone else with it it's going to ruin my life. S...
thumbnail

My Favorite Tattoo Woman
My Favorite Tattoo Woman
piece is based somewhat on a photograph, Gnarly Tree, by fellow deviant: .a more detailed view of the barn owl on the back of her right arm may be seen elsewhere in my gallery under....Jamie's Bar...
thumbnail

tattoo
tattoo
my friend's and my tatto
thumbnail

No comments:

Post a Comment