jody barton tattoos



Zombi tattoo
Zombi tattoo
Neat guy I found on StockXchange and the zombi clown I just finished. Yeah, time on my hands, alright.image of shirtless asian guy from sxc.hu
thumbnail

Sunburned... with a tattoo
Sunburned... with a tattoo
Some photo-manipulation for an art assignment dealing with negative space. I just felt like changing more to make the picture a little more interesting.
thumbnail

Golden Tattoo
Golden Tattoo
I experimented putting a tatoo for the first time,hahaturned out to be great
thumbnail

tattoo n me
tattoo n me
ok this isnt the best looking picture of me . my hubby says i look sad. true is i was sad.i didnt change the color on the picture like to make it brighter. i just left that as is. and i put some b...
thumbnail

Tattoo
Tattoo
Tatto effect made whis Photoshop CS2Thanks to [link] for his amazing tutorial.
thumbnail

No comments:

Post a Comment