superb andrea mccullough tattoos



Skull Heart Tattoo Finished
Skull Heart Tattoo Finished
It's done! (Obviously)

Original design, 6-7 hours. Tattoo inked by Tony Madrid at The Zone in Warrensburg, Missouri. He is recommended.
thumbnail

Farrensquare tattoos
Farrensquare tattoos
Original tattoos by Daniel Farren.
thumbnail

Branded - stars
Branded - stars
it was a bit painful, the stars arn't too original but i think my location was. anyways, i love it. I guess that is all that matters.

-
-
-
-

I would like to say thanks to the almost 3000 people...
thumbnail

Happy Divorce
Happy Divorce
After 8 years of marriage ended, my client wanted to get this tattoo. Who said nothing good comes from divorce? I was particularily happy because i think this really reflects my own personal artsty...
thumbnail

Chubby Stars 2
Chubby Stars 2
Yay!!!

^___________________________^

I turned 18 yesterday and today I got a tattoo! It's six hours old now.

The feeling wasn't what I was expecting at all. I'm not sure exactly what I was expe...
thumbnail

No comments:

Post a Comment